Tehnološki park 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
00386 1 620 34 00
IH healthday.si was established with the ultimate goal to influence the digitalization of the Slovenian healthcare system. It supports the members, predominantly start-up and SMEs, to enter the national and international healthcare markets. It is also to support the local health and social care communities to implement digital solutions.
In June 2021, TPLJ, in collaboration with Ljubljana University Incubator, began offering a healthcare specific accelerator programme, titled Health.Tech.Growth, which focuses specifically on acceleration healthcare-based start-ups, offering them dedicated workshops, mentoring services, and networking opportunities. The service is running under the auspices of the Slovenian Entrepreneurship Fund.
- Supporting startups in healthcare and biotech
- Helping innovators understand customer segments, regulations, and value chains to create a perfect market entry strategy in health sector.
- Virtual and augmented reality testing and mentoring
- Lean innovation and startup acceleration programs
- Matchmaking and training events
TPLJ is an active member of national and international communities, such as International Association of Science Park, European Connected Health Alliance, EuropaBio, and DIH Slovenia, DIH AGRIFOOD to name a few.