Registered office: Via San Vincenzo, 2 – 16121 GENOVA
Operational office: Great Campus, Via Melen, 77 – 16152 GENOVA
Digital Innovation Hub Liguria (DIH Liguria or DIHL) is the main DIH located in Genoa (North West Italian Region) born during September 2017 with the Ligurian associations of the Confindustria System as Founding Members. The Association is a non-profit organization, supported by public and private entities united by the common desire to promote the digital transformation of companies, in particular those located in Liguria.
At national level DIH Liguria is part of the Confindustria DIH network an, at European level it is part of the network of DIHs promoted by the European Union to orchestrate the innovation ecosystem.
The mission of the Digital Innovation Hub Liguria is to integrate the players involved in the territorial innovation ecosystem, according to their different skills and relational networks, supporting their operations and projects. Also DIH Liguria support companies through their technological innovation processes, to enhance competitiveness.
The DIH Liguria’s territorial innovation ecosystem is composed by
- Universities, Training Centres
- Research Centres
- Competence Centers, Districts, Hubs
- Innovation Managers
- Incubators & Start-ups
- Industrial players
DIH Liguria can rely on the technical and scientific skills of its Supporting members to carry out its activities.
The activities of the Digital Innovation Hub Liguria are focused on six main areas:
- Business orientation
- To show companies the opportunities made available by enabling technologies oriented to enhance competitive conditions (e.g. using tolls like the assessment of digital maturity level).
- Digital training
- To pursue an integrated and effective model for the training of human resources to work in the digital economy.
- Innovative Start-ups and Open Innovation
- To support the growth and opening to the market of research body spin-offs and innovative start-ups.
- Development of High-Tech in the reference geographical area
- To contribute to the development of High-Tech initiatives in Liguria in order to attract skilled people, companies and investments.
- Research Centre and projects
- To produce, collect and disseminate data and information about the digital transformation of the economy and society.
- Innovation communication and marketing
- To consolidate the networking of the Ligurian innovation ecosystem, representing the skills available in terms of training, products, and technological services.
DIH Liguria Public Members: Università degli Studi di Genova; Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT); Liguria Digitale.
DIH Liguria Private Members: BF Partners; Bio4dreams; Capitalimpesa; Consorzio Formazione Polcevera (CFP); Cisita; Colouree; Confindustria Imperia; Confindustria La Spezia; Confindustria Liguria; Confindustria Genova; Digital Tree – D3AI; Edisoftware; FOS; GGallery; Haruspex; Innoval; Job Center; Leonardo; Netalia; Opes Mind; Q3cube; React4life; Rupnik; SedApta; SIE; Technological District SIIT; Smartargets; STAM ; Competence Center Start 4.0; Talent Garden; TICASS – Tecnologie innovative per il controllo ambientale e lo sviluppo sostenibile; TIM; Unione Industriali Savona; Villaggio del Ragazzo.