Canary Islands Digital Innovation Hub
Santiago Cuadrado, 30, 38006, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- assist SMEs and midcaps with sustainable uptake of Artificial Intelligence (AI), High Performance Computing (HPC) and Cybersecurity, other key enabling digital technologies/competencies and advanced materials competence and labs for testing and innovation.
- Is a consortium providing state of the art digital test facilities, highly skilled partners on AI, promote the AI-on-demand platforms, cyber security and assists SMEs to make use of the advanced computing facility at LUMI HPC network.
- Is a network to assist in developing business/production processes, products and/or services by use of digital technologies.
- provide access to advanced digital technical expertise and lab facilities to allow companies to “test before invest”.
- Provide access to innovation services, financing advice and digital training and skills.
- Is a platform to access ocean data.
The ocean is an important contributor to global future prosperity and growth.
In 2018 the EU Blue Economy directly employed 5 million people and generated € 750 billion in turnover.
Ocean based industries have the potential to double in size by 2030 compared to 2010 according to the OECD report «the Ocean Economy in 2030.