Bulgaria, Sofia 1407, Bigla str 7 ent, C fl.3
Metrology LAB was established as a department of Microvision LAB a Joint venture between BSS and University of Sofia in 2011. In 2018 Metrology LAB is registered as a company according to Bulgarian trade low. Since then Metrology is the R&D and manufacturing company in the named above venture. At Metrology LAB we are developing, producing and maintaining a number of products and solutions. We focus on nondestructive optical measurement solutions.
We started with precise measurement tools for Robot control systems.
- Design and development of industrial measurement systems.
- Robot motion correction and control systems
- Vision systems design and development
- Devices with specific optical design for obtaining nonstandard results
- Building knowhow and automation solutions for specific customer problems
- Evaluation and proposal of automation options for customer industrial processes.
- IoT and I4 solutions
In addition to our service we offer a series of products for robot vision systems. Our Blue series of seam finding laser scanning cameras is capable to solve wide range of robot guiding, seam finding, adaptive welding control and quality inspection. Our devices are intended to operate in ground solutions as well as underwater.
Our strong contacts with the University of Sofia gives us easy access to the most qualified and professional community in Bulgaria.
Another important line of our developments is the design and manufacturing of laboratory automation devices. A robotized 6 degree of freedom microscopy table (HexaRobo) is a good example of this kind of products.