Enabling the digital transformation of the agri-food sector and the digitilisation of the organic compost production
The event is focused on presenting how the provision of targeted DIH services can help the transformation of companies operating in the agri-food sector, with a special focus on digitalising the organic compost production. GSC will present the results of DigiCompost project and the services that supported the digital transformation of Agroecology Lab company, providing a relevant example to potential customers of the DIH.
Farmers, farm advisors, compost producers and AgriTech companies. We expect to have at least 10-20 persons depending on various conditions, including the weather and how it affects the farmers these days.
- Opening (Thodoris Kontogiannis)
- Introduction video (DIH-World coordinating team)
- Keynote speech: The need for digitalising the organic compost production (Stamatios Kavasilis)
- Services for digitalising the organic compost production (Vassilis Pitsilis)
- Regional example (Thodoris Kontogiannis)