Tools and services supporting digital innovation of manufacturing SMEs
Under the framework of European Industry Week 2021, ICT Cluster Bulgaria, together with I4MS and FundingBox are organizing a workshop devoted to the opportunities for supporting digital innovation of manufacturing SMEs. Krasimira Shindarova, coordinator of DigiTech 4.0 will present the opportunities under DIH World open call.
– Opening speech, ICT Cluster Bulgaria (Peter Statev, Chairman) and I4MS& SAE (Maria Roca, Senior Project Manager at FundingBox and leads I4MS project)
– European Digital Innovation Hub for Data Science, HPC and AI
– opportunities for industry and society in Southwest Bulgaria Region, Peter Statev, Chairman- I4MS Introduction, Maria Roca, I4MS Project Manager, FundingBox.
– I4MS contributions to upskilling challenges of the manufacturing industry, Marta Portalés, Manager of the European Projects department at the Mobile World Capital.
– KITT4SMEs, Davorka Moslac, Head of Technology Monitoring and Market Analysis Department, Innovation Centre Nikola Tesla.- PULSATE, Izabella Zrasinska, Project Manager, FundingBox.
– Better Factory, Anna Naydenova, Executive Director of ICT Cluster and Project Manager of Better Factory
– CloudiFacturing, Andreas Ocklenburg, CEO of cloudSME.- DigITBrain, Andreas Ocklenburg, CEO of cloudSME.
– DIH World, Krasimira Shindarova, Project Manager, Bulgarian Technology and Innovation Hub- DigiTech 4.0
– RIMA, Thierry LOUVET, Directeur Europe et International Europe and International Affairs Director, Systematic Paris Region – ADMA Europe
– Opportunities for manufacturing SMEs to transform to Factories of the Future
– Instruments for supporting Bulgarian SMEs, provided by SME Promotion agency
– to be confirmed- Initiatives of Sofia Municipality towards digital innovation
February 26, 2021 | 10:30 – 13:30 EET
DIH DigiTech 4.0